INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHOR
Venue for the Conference
Hotel Shereton Grand, Pune
Address : Raja Bahadur Mill Road Pune - 411001
Phone : +91 20 26050505
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeridien
Guidelines for Submission of Paper
Manuscripts must provide a clear understanding of the purpose of research, methodology used, major results,implications and key references. When submitting the manuscript, following aspects are to be adhered :
- The manuscript should be between 10-12 single side pages, approximately; including figures, tables, graphs/ charts.
- Last page of the manuscript must be dedicated to a brief autobiography (not more than 100 words) and a photo of all the authors listed in the manuscript.
- Prospective authors are requested to stick to specific formatting style when submitting their paper to NANOCON018. Template details out all the formatting rules and guidelines that prospective authors need to adhere .
- Author has to register on our Website i.e www.bvdunanocon.com,
- Upon successful registration, the author will be issued ID/Password which can be used to access the author's NANOCON018 account thorugh Login.
- Author can submit the manuscript through his/her account. Account will also reflect the corresponding manuscript status and other details.
- Upon selection of the manuscript, the author will have to pay registration fees. The available options for payment will be: Credit Card/ Online Banking/ Demand Draft. He/she can make the payment through his/her Nanocon login. Also other Payments methods available such as NEFT etc.